The Nest

When I was little my dad used to lay on his side on the couch. There was a little space in the bend behind his knees where he'd let us sit. This was "the nest" and it was a highly coveted location for watching TV. So warm and cosy.

I introduced Soren to the nest long ago, but lately he's really become attached to it. Almost all books that I read to him are now done with him tucked safely into the nest:
(Aren't you impressed that I can lay like that, read a book, and take a photo at the same time?!)

4 comments:

  1. I was just wondering that same thought before I read it. That is quite the accomplishment. Doesn't it hurt your neck? You must be more agile then me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, the nest! I havent started that with luke yet, I guess I should. It was always my favorite spot too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cute. These days, if I'm on the couch, there's no room for anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's too cute. And it's a elephant book! (see I've been trained to spot elephants anywhere).

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.