Last Day in Michigan

Our last full day in Michigan! We made a big day of it...first to Luke's house for a few hours playing with trains. Then to the park!


Soren loved holding little Riley.
No summer trip to Michigan would be complete without some time at the lake. It was so awesome to watch Soren and Luke run, jump, splash, and play.







Soren has already announced that he doesn't want to go home. He says he wants to live in Michigan. I can't say that I blame him. It has been pretty much non-stop excitement since our plane touched down. But tomorrow morning we're heading back home again. Definitely looking forward to seeing Daddy!!!

Oh, and about the haircut...I know you are all wondering did they or didn't they...stay posted. I'll have pics of that tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. Those lake pics are awesome! I love Soren's pose in the last one. He looks like a cute cardboard cutout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! My favorite are the ones where the boys look like shadows.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.