Back to the Oregon State Fair

We headed back to the Oregon State Fair again today. This time we sort of let Daddy do the guiding... We ended up in the craftsman area...
And the plants and garden area (of course)...
and still managed a few rides...
But we spent the most time in a small little 4-H barn at the back of the fair huddled around a huge table of Legos! Soren hasn't really gotten into Legos yet, and he didn't get into them too much today either. Mostly he spent his time digging through the piles to see what he could find in the bin.
Daddy however constructed a cool jet plane space shuttle thing. It was pretty cool. And Soren was immensely impressed.
Especially when he finally got to play with it himself.

I don't think we're quite ready to book a trip to Legoland, but it was a really fun afternoon.
Judge for yourself how much Soren liked it. On the way to bed, as I was carrying him all snuggled up to me he sighed "You are a really great mama to me. I'm really glad I'm in your family."
Aw, those are the best kinds of bedtimes.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.