Thomas the Tank Engine

You know, I've recently realized that I've been grossly misrepresenting Soren's adventures here on the blog. I mean, I've posted recently about soccer and strawberries, about chatting with him via Web cam, and telling of his random funny sayings. That makes it almost look like he has diverse and wide-ranging interests. Ha! While there may be random times when he is torn away from his truest love, most of the time Soren is obsessed with playing trains.
If we are in the house I can almost guarantee that I am within 2 minutes of hearing the always-at-the-tip-of-his-tongue question...

"Mama, wanna play trains?"
So, to rectify that horrendous oversight I've decided to make up for it by making the next 249 blog posts about Thomas. And Emily. And Percy. And James. And Gordon. Then we'll cover Sir Topham Hat, Harvey, Edward, Rosie, Maevis, Duncan, Bill, Ben, and Butch. You already can't wait, I bet.

7 comments:

  1. Did Soren build that track all by himself? Pretty good skills! I'm impressed at your knowledge of Thomas the Train factoids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Track Batman! I thought our track took up half our house. I could write the SAME post, "mama you wanna play trains" almost makes my ears bleed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Natalie I know waaaaaay too much about The Island of Sodor! Nope, Soren didn't build the track. That is the one part of playing trains that I love to do! I think it is great fun to figure out all sorts of configurations - but once the track is set up, I'm done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it might be time to get a table to set it up on :) I've seen people (Adults) that have train tracks that go around every room in their house. Like Mr. Rogers. I can see that in Soren's future...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow, that's a lot of track!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm too far removed from toddler-hood, I guess. I didn't recognize any of those names! But the track looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like fun to me...and good job on the track...I totally am no good at setting up track. Guess my mind just doesn't work that way (or at all?)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.