Soren's Three Year Pictures

I took Soren to get his 3-year old pictures this weekend. Calling them his 3-year old pictures implies that I'm remotely systematic about getting these done annually, which is certainly not the case. I think the last time we did it we did the 20.5-month pictures (and we all know what a big occasion that is. LOL.)

Peter jokes a bit whenever I take Soren to get these photos done - "Do you really think he needs more photos taken of him?" (If you haven't noticed I tend to take kind of a lot of photos of the kid.) But I just love getting them done professionally every now and then.
You'll have to forgive the giant ZAZZLE across the middle of the images...that is just on the pictures to keep me from stealing them and printing them myself I suppose.
He was so helpful with the photographer. He'd move and pose however she told him to. It usually resulted in a really oddball pose (arms wrapped around shoulders and such) but he'd finally get to something that looked pretty decent in the shot.

4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are really good! You'll have to let me know where you had them done. They sure beat the wal-mart pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. And all that curly hair. I know that is what our kids would look like. Dan's Hair was sooooo curly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy he could seriously be a little model...not that you would want to subject him to all that...but he is just that cute!! Love those curls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie!! I love the headshot with the slightly open mouth... He is so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.