The Wiggles!

Ok, this is beyond embarrassing...I'm waaaaay too excited about this - I GOT FRONT ROW SEATS FOR THE WIGGLES (****happy dance****) I GOT FRONT ROW SEATS FOR THE WIGGLES (****leaping for joy****) Yippee! With this I will certainly achieve the status of most superstar mom ever! (which is, after all, the point of buying stuff for your kids, isn't it?)

I'd been considering buying tickets to see them at the Rose Garden, but I just couldn't decide whether to splash out for expensive, but still not totally prime, seats. Or just to buy some cheap seats in the nosebleed section. Then I saw a listing for tickets for the Wiggles in Eugene. I didn't even know they were coming there! So I went to see what they had available. I was planning on buying something more mid-price, but really who can pass up front row seats?! Woo hoo.

Ok, now I'm scaring myself. I'm just a little too excited about this. I better go lay down. At this level of excitement it is going to be hours before I'm able to fall asleep. Sheesh, what have I become?

4 comments:

  1. So, who's more excited, you or Soren? You must do all you can to keep the super-star mom status.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that is so funny! I am taking my two youngest to see them at the Rose Garden next Saturday. I hope it is as fun for you as I hope it is for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool...you guys will have a blast. I love how everything is more exciting as a parent...Christmas, birthdays...the wiggles...ya know what I mean? So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!

    I just took my daughter yesterday to see them. We didn't sit front row though...I'm sure she would have had a cow though if we did

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.