The Wiggles Were Great! (And Soren May Have Thought So Too)

Today was the day!


We were both on the edge of our seats with excitement. Well, sort of. The seats were the type that automatically folded up and for most of the show there was serious risk that Soren was about to be swallowed up by his chair...
It was a fun show - and having a front row seat was awesome! Lots of singing and dancing and since we knew most of the songs it was fun to sing along. Soren got fairly annoyed with me at the beginning when I was singing and clapping. He didn't want me to disturb his full attention towards the stage. But once he realized that everyone in the audience was singing along he allowed me to continue. Here they are for the big finale of The Big Red Car (Mama secretly has a crush on the blue Wiggle.)
As soon as the show ended and it was clear the The Wiggles weren't coming back on stage Soren shouted "Let's do it again!" I guess that means he liked it.

When we got in our car to come home, Soren asked if we could listen to music. The first station I found was playing The Doors - but he said he loved it and wanted to listen to it. Quite the musically diverse musical taste, wouldn't you say?

2 comments:

  1. Having a crush on a blue wiggle sounds a little creepy. I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be out of the toddler loop...I don't even know what Wiggles are! Looks like fun though!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.