Tagged, again...

Thanks, Kendell! As always with tagging on The Soren Gazette, I'll answer them from Soren's perspective.

What was I doing ten years ago....
Hm, well my mom tells me that I was just a glimmer in my daddy's eye, but I'm pretty sure I have never been in his eye so I'm not sure what she's talking about. My mom and dad were newly married, living in Greeley, Colorado and doing a ton of camping and hiking. I hadn't arrived on the scene yet though so they probably weren't having too much fun.

5 things on my to do list.
1. Learn what a to do list is.
2. Learn to write so I can fill it out.
3. Play.
4. See a gecko in real life.
5. Ride in a helicopter.

3 bad habits
1. Wiping snot on the sleeve of my shirt. But only my nice shirts. I don't see what the big deal is, it is very effective but my mom isn't thrilled about it.
2. There are rumors that I may have whined once or twice on the most very rare occasion.
3. Putting my hand in my full milk glass at the dinner table.

Places I have lived:
I'm in a bit of a housing rut apparently. I've lived my many years all in the same house.

Things most people don't know about me:
My mom and dad named me after the philosopher Soren Kierkegaard. Well, not after him exactly. They weren't paying homage to him, they just liked his name. Good thing, because I think he was mostly just a grumpy guy. My mom does say that if she used enough hair gel she could make my hair look like that though.
I tag Amy Jo, Amanda, and Katie M.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if Soren just started this hand in the glass thing because Cal just did. It is driving my crazy. He dips everything in his cups be it milk, water, juice before he eats it. And of course I am not paying attention half the time and it is all over my kitchen counter and floor before I know it! Aaaaagh!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.