My Decorating Consultant

I've decided to spend some time redecorating our house. Nothing major, just some tweaks after having neglected it for too long. Yesterday I tackled the living room. After lots of furniture moving, deep cleaning, and accessory rearranging Soren and I were relaxing and looking it all over.

He looked up at me and said: "Good job, Mom. This room looks very stylish."

At this point I'm not sure if I'm more surprised that he knows the word stylish, or whether I'm just thrilled to have that word applied to my handiwork.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe Soren can come to my house to give me some tips on redecorating. I need to do something drastic before my turn for Book Club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kid never ceases to amaze me! I love reading your blog. Soren is so lucky to have all of this written down for him and his posterity. Plus you have it all to use against him when he reaches those unmanageable years. Knowing that sweet kid you will probably never have them though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very impressed with that kids vocabulary! And to think, he paid you a kind compliment while amazing you with his use of new words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that kid...he is too cute! Where do they get this stuff? Today Jameson told me I was "giving him a migraine"? I've never had one in my life...or ever talked about one? Not sure where he picked that one up?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.