Another Tradition: Christmas Light Touring

Last night we tried on another Christmas tradition. We drove to one of the best light display neighborhoods in the area to see all the decorations. We each had a mug of hot cocoa to sip while we drove through. Soren insisted that I sing Christmas songs the entire time. Since he doesn't allow me to sing the same song twice, I had to dig pretty deep to remember the words to a lot of them. Peter was pretty good at pulling out random Christmas songs that no one really knows the words to (Good King Wenceslaus, anyone?) so I will admit to a slight bit of improvisation. Still, I think it was an impressive performance (and Soren certainly agrees). Soren only got mad when I improvised with his name because he is quite certain that he is not in any Christmas carols.

He wouldn't take his eyes off the flashing train long enough to look at the camera:


IMG_0766

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.