Taking the Stomach Stretch Quite Literally!

This weekend we hosted our annual Pre-Holiday Stomach Stretch. It is an annual event that we started 12 years ago when we realized that we wanted to spend time with our friends over the holidays but that things were always too busy at that time of year. We now get together before any of the holiday craziness starts...and we begin conditioning our stomachs for the feasting holidays coming soon.

This year we rented sumo suits for the party. My stomach is hurting today, not from too much eating (ok, that might be part of it) but from laughing so hysterically. I have two videos that I'll post, but for now here are a few of the photos.

Peter and me (before he attacked me!):
Amy and Peter - Sumo!

After Peter shoved me down the hill:
Crashed - Amy and Peter, sumo

Does this hairstyle make me look fat?
Does this hairstyle make me look fat?

1 comment:

  1. I am so sad we missed out...totally looks like fun. I have always wanted to try that. Reminds of the office...with Andy floating away in the lake...you know the one?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.