More Funny Soren Sayings...

1. We've been potty training for a while now. We'd been using incentives to reward activities on the potty. Small prizes (an M&M, or teddy graham) if he pees on the potty and a bigger prize for when he poops. He's clearly figured out that pooping is great. He now has lots of grand plans for all he's going to acquire from upcoming bowel movements. Most of them include Thomas the Train characters. "I'm going to poop for James! Then I'm going to poop for Gordon! Then I'll poop for Henry!" Our living room is already a mess with train pieces all over the place. Would it be wrong for a mother to wish some constipation on her son?

2. Peter: Soren, the clock says it is nap time.
Soren: The clock in the other room says it is time to play!

3. Peter was teasing Soren the other day by blowing on him whenever he looked away.
Soren: Dad, don't blow on me. I'm not bacon.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.