The latest Soren sayings...

Some random funny Soren sayings:
"Listen up!" I have no idea where he got that one. I don't think Peter or I say it, but when Soren wants my attention he's been saying it. Pretty cheeky, but I have to admit it makes me laugh.

"Can you go a little faster please?" He says this again and again as I push the car cart around the grocery store. People were totally cracking up to see the speed demon in aisles.

And a conversation as we were walking to see the neighbor's goats:
Soren: ...and we'll see the spider web and the spider. But we don't eat spiders.
Me: You're right, they wouldn't be very delicious.
Soren: We eat fish. They're very tasty. But we don't eat their tail or their face. Those are too crunchy. (ever since he saw Peter cleaning fish (a.k.a. "taking their face off" he's known that we don't eat fish faces.)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.