Back to the fair

Well, we had so much fun at the fair over the weekend that we went back again last night. This time Grandma Ruth came with us.

We probably went mostly because my friend Arin told me that they had deep-fried Twinkies at the fair. I'm equally intrigued and revolted but I would like to try a bite. We didn't see them though. We did however have some other yummy fair food:

100_1270

(BTW, that is Soren's cheeeeeese face for the camera)

But we did also head back to the rides. Soren loves driving:

100_1278

We're heading to Michigan for vacation on Saturday. Rumor has it that we'll be able to catch another fair while we're there!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you went back and sorry you missed the deep fried twinkies...actually they were totally gross..but as you said intriguing. Next year I will give detailed directions LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.