After a day of adventures...

We had a great day today. Peter was out of town helping his mom with a few projects, so Soren and I made it a big day of small adventures. We went to a few garage sales, stopped at Starbucks for our Saturday morning routine, went to story time at the libary, went grocery shopping and spent a long time playing at a fabulous new park. It was a big day. Tonight when we got home, Soren said "I'm sleepy. I'm going to go get my binky and lay on the couch." I let him go and a few minutes later went in to spy on him to see what he'd gotten himself up to. I found him kicked back, laying on the couch...reading the newspaper!

100_1180

100_1183

1 comment:

  1. He is such the funny little man...and would you look at the bleach blonde hair! He is so adorable! Sounds like you had a fun day together...love those times!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.