Soren loves tractors

One of the very best things about visiting Grandpa and Grandma in Michigan (and, again, there are so many great things to choose from!) is that Soren gets to ride Grandpa's tractor. He loves it. He has toy tractors to play with at home (Actually, my ignorance is showing, I call all heavy equipment vehicles "tractors". Soren plays along with my ignorance most of the time but does correct me occasionally - "Mama, this is a front end loader!")

Peter and Soren moved some trees around Grandpa's property.

100_0941

Soren getting right in on the action:

100_0876

Amazingly, Soren seemed to understand the whole concept of driving. I have a great video of that that I'll post in the next few days. For now, here's a photo of him getting (or giving?) a driving lesson from Grandpa.

100_0885

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.