Row, Row, Row Your Boat

Yesterday on the way to our weekly Thursday breakfast, Soren was chattering away in his car seat. Normally he's pretty quiet as we drive there in the early morning darkness. But yesterday he was really animated. I turned off the radio to see what he was up to and discovered that he was singing. We sing together a lot...or rather I sing to him a lot. Sometimes I pause so he can fill in a word or two, but normally I do most of the song. Well, it appears that he's been listening! In the car he sang the whole song of Row, Row, Row Your Boat! I managed to catch it on video last night...(note the "gently down the street...) ClickHere (Darn it though, for some reason Yahoo will not let me turn these videos sideways...I expect that someday I will understand how to do this correctly, but forgive me for now.)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.